Sunday, June 17, 2007

Watching

Watching people can be quite interesting.
I'm still not sure where I was during my walk behind this man. From listening to the conversation this man was having with this woman I could almost be certain that he was from the United States. He was a tourist on a group tour around Rome. I began following him on my way to the Trevi Fountain. He had a bag with him that was sort of odd to have during a walking tour. The bag was quite big and looked like it held anything and everything you could need incase of an emergency. He had a tour guide ahead of him and his group. The entire group had radios that they could hear the guide from. He seemed to be more interested in the woman walking next to him than in the tour. You could tell the woman was a foreigner because she spoke some English but with an accent. The moment I caught this picture he was telling her about his work back home. He is some sort of business man in the financial field is what I got from spying on their conversation. I believe he was on a business trip just doing some sight seeing while he can. He told her about his hotel and his co-workers and mainly talked about work. I felt weird following him at first but then I realized at least if he asked me what the hell I was doing I could reply in English and say "homework".
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
1st attempt:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 Comments:

At March 20, 2008 at 11:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home