Monday, May 28, 2007

WHAT I CARRY WITH ME

I have more keys in Italy than I do at home. There is the key to get into the gate where my apartment is, then the key to the front door, the key to my apartment, the key to the school gate and lastly the key to the locker holding the art supplies which I no longer need. In my bag are the other half of the art supplies I no longer need. I have chap stick with me because my lips are always dry. I have a Allegra-D pill with me just incase my allergies worsen. I have my wallet with all my credit cards just incase I find some cute stuff after class. I have a pen that I borrowed (stole) from the drive through window at commerce bank. I have my sunglasses which my best friend Nataly gave me for my 18th birthday. I have a camera with me to take pictures of all the beautiful things I see in Italy. I have my cell phone with my so my mother can reach me at all times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home